1. I’m sure we all know what your name is… so, tell us what your boss’ name is:
No one bosses me around.
2. Do you actually read your friend’s surveys, or do you just copy paste them and fill them out yourself?:
well the last time I did one one these they used to be in emails and you’d send it out to your friends and if they were cool they’d send one back.
3. Which is your favorite episode of “I Love Lucy”?:
I’m sure I’ve watched an episode or two when I was young but I can’t say I’m a fan therefor I cannot answer this. Next.
5. Do you consider yourself a deep thinker?:
Deep as in intellectual.. No not so much. Over thinker, absolutely.
6. Name two people who you are closest with:
The voices in my head
7. Which one of those two people would you eat first, if you were starving?:
I’m a vegetarian. And you can’t eat voices or else I would.
8. How many red shirts do you own?:
9. No one cares whether or not you believe in love at first sight… but, do you believe in hate at first sight?:
10. If you said yes to the last question, do you think that the reason you are so hateful and judgmental is because you didn’t receive enough love when you were a child?:
I’ll have to ask my therapist.
11. How old will you be in 2021?:
35.. If I’m still alive.
12. Would you rather be tone deaf or color blind?:
I wouldn’t rather be either of those thanks.
13. When do you think is the proper time in a relationship to give the other person your business card?:
When you’re ending a conversation and they seem to want to keep in contact.
14. When you were a kid, which comic strip was your favorite?:
Calvin and Hobbs
15. If you could only wear a sock on one foot for the rest of your life… which foot is it?:
I would just forego socks in general. Who’s coming up with these questions?
16. How many words can you make out of the letters of your name?:
A lot and I definitely am not about to list any.
17. How do you feel about fake plants?:
Some can look really nice.
18. What is your obsessive compulsion?:
Running my life into the ground.
20. Do you know what the heck the difference is between the statements “we’re just dating” and “we’re together”?:
We’re just dating = a relationship with non exclusivity. We’re together = monogamous relationship.
21. When you think, do you see the words that you are thinking in your mind, as if they were being written down?:
I can not recall at this moment.
22. If a person is brought up speaking both Spanish and English in equal amounts and equally fluently, which language do they think in?:
Well I’m not bilingual so I can’t answer this question either.
23. Does it make you uncomfortable when people ask you your shoe size?:
No because I don’t have big feet.
24. Would you feel guilty about cheating on your taxes if you got away with it?:
25. You are walking on the beach when suddenly you find a genie lamp. You rub it, and out pops the genie. He proclaims that he is so thankful to you for letting him out after thousands of years that he gives you three wishes. What do you think he did with his time while he was in there?:
Watched a lot of tv and smoked a lot of hookah.
26. If you had braces, would you put little diamonds on your brackets and call them your “grill”?:
Are you fucking kidding me with this question? No.
27. You have 24 hours to live… what are you going to wear?:
Ooh I’d put on my pink princess prom dress if it still fits.
28. Which is worse… someone blowing cigarette smoke in your face, or kissing someone who has dip in their mouth?:
Blowing cigarette smoke in someone’s face is incredibly disgusting and rude. My ex did use dip but I refused to kiss him while he had it in his mouth. So the first situation is worse because the second one can be prevented.
29. Had you ever answered any of these questions before?:
Can’t say I have.
30. Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?:
Sure but not with any intention of ever doing so.
31. Who were you with last night?:
Same person I’m always with.. ME!
32. What woke you up this morning?:
Think I just woke up on my own.
33. Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?:
Satan as depicted in the Ninth Circle of Hell in Dante Alighieri’s Inferno, illustrated by Gustave Doré